Heating Prices are About to Go Up! Save with Energy Efficient Replacement Windows
Experts predict that heating bills will go as much as 54% for Winter 2021 which is a terrifying thought for many Wisconsin homeowners. Here are some facts about how Americans heat their homes:
- Nearly half of US homes are heated with natural gas
- Around 41% are heated with electricity
- 4% use heating oil
- 5% use propane for heating
Here are some predictions found by U.S. News for heating increases:
- Energy costs for natural gas heating could go up 30% from last year, in the Midwest, this could go up to nearly 49% higher than 2020-2021
- Electricity heat costs could go up around 6%
- Heating oil could increase by 43%
- Propane would have the greatest increase but this estimate hasn’t been listed yet
For many Wisconsin homeowners, this is a scary thought especially as we experience increases in costs for essentials like food. If Wisconsin experiences another Polar Vortex, this could put many Wisconsin residents into a debt they aren’t prepared to pay.
Upgrading your home’s windows can help save you nearly 40% on your energy bills. Investing in solid core, composite framed, triple pane replacement windows is an investment that can greatly help you keep your heating costs down so that you only notice a minimal increase in your monthly energy bills.
The AHT Wisconsin Windows team would love to discuss more details about high-performance energy-efficient replacement windows with you. We offer free In-Home estimates to give you plenty of time to ask all the questions you might have. If you are in Madison, Appleton, Green Bay, Clintonville, or their surrounding areas, call 888-874-9339 to schedule your estimate for energy-efficient replacement windows.