Experience and Reputation Matter when Choosing A Replacement Window Company
If you are considering replacing the windows in your home, you have an important decision to make. As you start to shop around, you will have a lot of choice. There are many window companies to choose from and here are a few tips to help guide you through the process:
- Look for the Number of Years in Business: Longevity of a business is usually an indicator of integrity, quality, service and satisfied customers. Finding a well-established company with a solid reputation is a good starting point.
- Go to Better Business Bureau at bbb.org: A rating represents how an organization will likely interact with its customers. A company with an A+ rating, combined with decades of experience, should give you high confidence in your selection.
- Check Online Ratings and Reviews: Google, Bing, Yahoo Local Listings and Facebook are excellent resources for seeing what people have to say about a window replacement company.
- Buy Quality Windows: When it comes to building or remodeling work, you get what you pay for. Everyone wants to save money, but choosing a contractor just for the low price will likely be more costly down the road.
- Ask about Type and Length of Warranty: Look for a warranty that covers windows and installation. A strong warranty can demonstrate the company’s confidence in both the quality of its windows and the installation process.
If you want to work with a company that has been serving Wisconsin homeowners for more than 50 years, call AHT Wisconsin Windows at 888.874.9339. All of our windows are made in the USA and come with a 50- year warranty on the windows and workmanship. We are a family-owned and operated business that serves Appleton, Green Bay, Milwaukee, Madison and the surrounding areas.